Solved! Pcs Metro T Mobile 5G tower issues connection, etc.

Oct 4, 2021
Hello. I am older, but have not had issues with other companies. But, with my new Samsung A32 5G phone and now this Metro Tmobile service,
there are connection issues often. The customer service states that there are (local) issues with lte/5 G towers that are in repair in my zip code. However, when I read the complaint posts, it seems to be nationwide.

I really need a reliable service, yet am wondering if other carriers are having the same issues. I HAVE to be able to make calls and send and receive texts. Just wondering if this is a nationwide issue with all cellular activity. Hope someone can give me insight. thanks

Solution
Verizon usually has the most reliable and wide-spread service area. Not sure about the 5G which is very new and not widely implemented yet. Metro PCS is one of the worst ones for connections in my experience.

If you go to a carrier that uses Verizon towers you should have less issues.
Verizon usually has the most reliable and wide-spread service area. Not sure about the 5G which is very new and not widely implemented yet. Metro PCS is one of the worst ones for connections in my experience.

If you go to a carrier that uses Verizon towers you should have less issues.

Solution