People These Days Want to Work at Google, Apple, Facebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]K2N hater[/nom]While the point of the article is to stress the relevance of tech companies the survey can also be used to tell the opposite:U.S. Department of State 7.89%The Walt Disney Company 7.67%IBM 2.37%Can we also tell the ones who answered Facebook or Apple are computer dummies? I wonder...[/citation]

um no... you are working for a company, as a company, facebook is still growing, and a good stock option before it goes public could easily make you a millionaire.

you also have to understand that in a corporate environment, you are more employable as a colossal failure than you are as a mediocre worker.

chindoboi

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
The ranking listed financial institutions at the bottom end of the ranking. Cordery said that "these organizations may not be as attractive as they once were."

No wonder I feel so depresssed everyday...

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
I suppose this was like a IT or tech college survey? i mean really?

are there no mechanical engineers... what about some other companies to go in that area... NASA really?

Its either the above or all of them failed to research for there future jobs... and look at any other options... and only managed to pick what is popular or easily recalled...

Status
Not open for further replies.