Solved! Phone overheats, then gets dropped. Now won't charge or turn on.

Jun 10, 2018
Hi. So about 2 years ago, I owned a Lenovo A7000 Plus my father gifted me. About a few months into using it, I thought about trying to modify it with rooting and whatsoever, which in my stupidity, led me to lose its IMEI and S/N. I even ended up bricking it but I managed to get the brick off. Now, a few weeks after I managed to un-brick it, while gaming on Mid Graphics on a very hot day, I noticed my phone was very hot, almost to a point it hurt me when I tried to touch the display (It should've overheated) but it didn't turn off, then I let it cool off. About an hour later while scrolling on facebook app, it ultimately froze and then out of my anger I threw it with some force, which in turn led it to power off and wont turn on. I then went back home and charged it, then it turned on, but later on it began to turn off all by itself, I did manage to reopen it (this happened twice), and then on the third time it went off, it won't charge nor turn on. All I could notice is that when I press the power button or charge it, there is a red light visible from the proximity sensor. What can I do with the phone? I presumed it had a busted logic board but I don't want to throw it away just like that, especially if the culprit is something minor. Any ideas what could've caused it?

Solution
Well what caused it was you throwing it. Exactly what broke there is no way of knowing without a tech taking it apart. Looks like a working copy of that phone is about $125 so probably not worth paying someone to fix yours.