Photos show up on retail printer but not on laptop

CuteCreature23

Estimable
Jan 6, 2016
I recently went to WalMart to print out a few pictures and, when I inserted my SD card into their photo kiosk, there were tons of pictures I'd taken on my old phones (a Nokia Lumia and a Samsung Focus Flash). I haven't seen these pictures in years but when I got home and connected my phone to my laptop (a Toshiba that runs Windows 10), they weren't on there. I bought an adapter that you plug the SD card into and then it plugs into the USB port and tried that but still nothing. How do I get them off my SD Card?

Solution
You may have been looking at the thumbnails not the pictures at the kiosk. Were you able to print them? If you did not try, give it a shot and see what happens. Bit odd that if you looked at all the folders you could not see them if they were there.

CuteCreature23

Estimable
Jan 6, 2016
It's an All-in-one mini Multi in One Memory Card Reader is what is written on the side. It has ports for a Micro MS (M2), a MS Duo/MS Pro Duo, a SD/MMC/SDHC/DV, and a Micro SD/T-Flash. Like I've said I've opened all the folders using both the All-in-one reader and by hooking my phone up to my laptop.

You may have been looking at the thumbnails not the pictures at the kiosk. Were you able to print them? If you did not try, give it a shot and see what happens. Bit odd that if you looked at all the folders you could not see them if they were there.

Solution