photostorage deactivated samsung

Larry_113

Prominent
Jul 11, 2017
I connected the phone to a PC computer with the mini-USB port, opened it up, but can't locate the folder where the photos are. which folder?? so i can drag it out.

rgd1101

Polypheme
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Larry_113 : "which file folder on an old deactivated samsung are the photos in??"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
E Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 5
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 3
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
W Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
N Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 3
4 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Solved! On my old deactivated phone phone how can I transfer my photos to my new Huawei phone ?
Solved! Can I still look at pics on a deactivated iPhone
Solved! Sim Card deactivation
Solved! I have a lg Voyager and it's been deactivated for ten years and I want to transfer videos and pictures to a new memory card
Solved! Mobile numbers Deactivation
Solved! Get photos off of a deactivated ZTE phone that is broke to a new Samsung galaxy j3 Luna pro
Can I retrieve txt messages from a deactivated phone to another phone no ad card
How do I retrieve pics off a old deactivated phone to my current phone?
Deactivated SIM card status
My aircel number was deactivated but i wants to a new sim with the same number kindly help
how to block stolen phone? my phone "Huawei Honor 4c" was stolen yesterday i want to block or deactivate my cellphone can u he
How to deactivate sim card online?
Transfer pics phone to phone..no PC right now..One phone deactivated..both are smartphones
How do i transfer pictures from a deactivated old cell phone with no sd card to either my tablet or new phone?
How to deactivate my WiFi account?
How can I transfer photos from t mobile motorola pebl phone deactivated with a sim card to my computer
How to transfer photos from deactivated Alcatel to galaxy 5
How do I get my photos off of Verizon's Cloud, when my Samsung 4 was deactivated by Verizon and Verizon telling me my cloud wi
How can I get pics from my old deactivated Samsung galaxy-agh-1407 to my iPhone 5c
can you print photos at a lab from deactivated phone?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS