Pink PSP-3000 Official, Heading to Japan First

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]"Slapping some pink finish on it does not make it 'especially for girls!"Pink is not gal-specific, just anti-guy.[/citation]

No way. I see guys in pink shirts all the time!

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Cross your fingers, there's no word that a pink PSP will even see a U.S. Launch....

Seriously? America can't live without a pink PSP? The horror.

kravmaga

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]No way. I see guys in pink shirts all the time![/citation]

Oh course! It's the next step in the modern warfare of overjustifying yourself in the age kids are most vulnerable to their insecurities.
You see, they think that pink shirts scream "I'm so manly, I'm allowed to do that!"
To anyone 18 and above, it hesitantly mutters "I'm so insecure, I'm proactive in trailblazing new ways to deter the mocking voices! Oh god, please stop laughing at me!"

thackstonns

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]Cross your fingers, there's no word that a pink PSP will even see a U.S. Launch....Seriously? America can't live without a pink PSP? The horror.[/citation]

Oh I took it as cross your fingers so it stays in Japan and doesnt get an american release.

G

"I see guys in pink shirts all the time!"

Bleached hair? Watercombed back across the head? (Probably) waxed chest? White loafers or sneakers with their suit-trousers?

Only guys as far as genitalia is concerned IMO, more likely economics students.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Well, there already is a purple hannah montana psp.
That's shameful enough...

Go to EB games. Hardcore games being demo'd, nothing but male geeks in the store, and a damned hannah montana psp in a bigass display...

Status
Not open for further replies.