PlayCast Service Adds 60 Chromecast Video Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD88

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
What's the big holdup on apps for the Chromecast?

From my understanding many apps are ready to be launched but Google is holding them back for some reason. The Chromecast is an amazing product and I can't believe Google is dragging it's feet on this one after the tremendous response it recieved.

elbert

Distinguished
Playon turns your PC into a transcode server. So yes it can play MKV, AC3, DTS, and pretty much all video audio types. This depends on the speed of your PC to play a codec. Ideally you want at least a dual core PC. Also the list above in no way lists all the possible plugins you can have. There are thousands of none supported plugins that accesses just about ever video site on the web. Just use keywords playon and scripts to find a full list. I use this service with a roku.

elbert

Distinguished
Playon turns your PC into a transcode server. So yes it can play MKV, AC3, DTS, and pretty much all video audio types. This depends on the speed of your PC to play a codec. Ideally you want at least a dual core PC. Also the list above in no way lists all the possible plugins you can have. There are thousands of none supported plugins that accesses just about ever video site on the web. Just use keywords playon and scripts to find a full list. I use this service with a roku.

elbert

Distinguished

elbert

Distinguished
Typing a message, then getting a login screen, and finally reloading page gets up triple posts. Nice bug so could a mode please remove the 2 duplicates? Thanks.

TammyHi17765516

Honorable
Sep 21, 2013
Only seriously interested people will be warmly welcomed,Thanks,,you have to work using a computer and internet.if you can do that and dedicate some time each day then you can do this with no problem. I have been working with this for a month and have made over $17,000 already. let me know if you need more here you go.
------------->>> http://ddp.net/blue48.amp

Status
Not open for further replies.