PlayStation Phone May Launch April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
So I guess this project is going ahead then. I was highly skeptical at first. I hope SE would at least support these phones better than the X10 - finally on 2.1 Eclair, a year after Eclair came out.

masterasia

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
Tom's gotta get rid of all this SPAM....

Anywayz....this is gonna put the nail on the coffine for the iPhone.
The iPhone may have better quality apps, but Android has a ton of Free apps and is highly customizable. I'm with the Free stuff. I have yet to buy an app for my Android Phone.

I'm in for one of these Playstation Phone if there's an Unlocked version so I can still use my $10 data plan. Imagine all the emulator games you can play on this phone without using the screen as your d-pad. (I'm using a Wii controller right now). All it needs is an HDMI out so you can watch movies on your TV and maybe a dual core CPU because isn't that what Gingerbread was for?.

osxsier

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
iOS also has tons of free apps and is highly customizable. To say this is going to put the nail in the coffin of iOS is highly doubtful and bordering on delusional.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
I've been hearing so much about this - looking forward to when it does finally launch.
Though if it comes out in April in the US... We might see it over here before next Christmas.. maybe.

I shouldn't be getting my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.