Solved! Please help me as soon as possible

reece007

Prominent
Apr 17, 2017
Hi, I was charging my phone and left it to charge to about 50%. After I went to check my messages for not even a minute on was on my phone when the screen suddenly went black. I tried powering it back on, connected it to the computer, took out the battery and memory card but got no responses. Can you please help me rectify this problem asap. Thanks

Solution
From your description it seems the battery is refusing to take a charge. The battery can only be charged a certain amount of times. It can't be recharged forever. What you are experiencing is what happens when the battery reaches its end of life. You need a new battery.

You might be able to use it if you re-install both the memory card and battery and leave it connected to the charger at the same time. It should get enough power to operate from the charger. If you have a wall outlet charger that would be best to use. It might work if you are charging it with a computer USB port.

But you will need a new battery to use it while disconnected from the charger.

thx1138v2

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
From your description it seems the battery is refusing to take a charge. The battery can only be charged a certain amount of times. It can't be recharged forever. What you are experiencing is what happens when the battery reaches its end of life. You need a new battery.

You might be able to use it if you re-install both the memory card and battery and leave it connected to the charger at the same time. It should get enough power to operate from the charger. If you have a wall outlet charger that would be best to use. It might work if you are charging it with a computer USB port.

But you will need a new battery to use it while disconnected from the charger.

Solution

reece007

Prominent
Apr 17, 2017

Let's say the problem is the battery, would my phone come on while connected to my computer without the battery?