Solved! Please help me find a tiny laptop?

Feb 19, 2021
My laptop burned up and I'm considering going tiny... I also need a cell phone so I'm considering something that could replace both?
I have been looking all over Amazon and other places, I am trying to find a 10" or smaller (total) tabtop? 3 in 1? mini laptop? that fits my needs.
Must have;
touchscreen
core i5 (not arm)
8GB RAM (or upgradeable to 8gb)
FULL windows 10 (no chrome no windows S mode no android etc)
4G (cellular connectivity) and wifi (can act as a phone with 4g internet connectivity)
smaller than 10" diagonal total form factor - do not want what is essentially a 13 or 15" laptop. want to be able to carry in very large jacket pocket.
USB A 3.0+ port
HDMI port

Strongly prefer (would pay more to get);
4k display (ultra HD)
built in touchpen holder
4k video camera

Am I dreaming? Does something like this exist? I really like the Elite Dragonfly but it is a little too big....

Solution
My laptop burned up and I'm considering going tiny... I also need a cell phone so I'm considering something that could replace both?
I have been looking all over Amazon and other places, I am trying to find a 10" or smaller (total) tabtop? 3 in 1? mini laptop? that fits my needs.
Must have;
touchscreen
core i5 (not arm)
4G (cellular connectivity) and wifi (can act as a phone with 4g internet connectivity)
smaller than 10" diagonal total form factor - do not want what is essentially a 13 or 15" laptop. want to be able to carry in very large jacket pocket.
USB A 3.0+ port
HDMI port

4k...
Must have;
touchscreen
core i5 (not arm)
USB A 3.0+ port
HDMI port

4k display (ultra HD)
built in touchpen holder
4k video camera

Am I dreaming? Does something like this exist? I really like the Elite Dragonfly but it is a little too big....

I really don't think you are going to find a laptop that small with a standard CPU like an i5 in it.
4k display in a 10" screen ? That won't happen, the text will be invisible.
4k camera? I don't even know of a full size high end laptop with a webcam with that resolution.

Do a web search, nothing anyone else would be able to find that you won't be able to. I never heard of a system that small with full size laptop specs.

There are small laptops but with low end specs https://www.walmart.com/ip/Toshiba-...-Windows-7-Starter-Blue-NB505-N508BL/15642049

Surface Go is available in a smaller version, but with a slower CPU https://www.newegg.com/microsoft-surface-go-2-sua-00001-silver/p/N82E16834736207?Item=9SIAKACBXT2923

Also a 10" laptop will not replace a cell phone unless you use your phone in a way not like most people, which is in your pocket and portable wherever you go. Even if light and under 11" ultra small laptops are still way bulkier than a phone.

Reactions: combatvolcano
Solution