please help me to find my phone lenovo k3 note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indra_10

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017
I lost my phone .. pls help me to find my phone. i tried so many ways i cant find my phone. pls help me to find my phone

Solution
Contact your service provider and report te loss. Whoever stole or found it could be running a large bill for calls and data and it's your responsibility until you tell them to cut the service off.

As to finding it, they may be able to tell you where the last call was made but if you didn't have tracking software installed, it doesn't look hopeful.
Contact your service provider and report te loss. Whoever stole or found it could be running a large bill for calls and data and it's your responsibility until you tell them to cut the service off.

As to finding it, they may be able to tell you where the last call was made but if you didn't have tracking software installed, it doesn't look hopeful.

Solution

Ordinarily_Greater

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
Hi Indra_10, do you have your e-mail logged in in your lost phone? If so, search Android Device Manager and log in there in another device, example borrow Android phone (doesn't have to be Android I think) from who you think will borrow their phone to you. When you have logged in, you can option (ring, lock, shutdown) your phone and above the option there is a Google Map thing above that tells you where is your phone.
And if your phone is turned off, there might be a little chance for your phone to be located.
I hope you get the phone As Soon As Possible! Good wishes to you!

Ordinarily_Greater

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017

Well it will still work as the phone looks, but in a bigger screen.
I didn't find any solutions and i only know that as far that i know.
Hope you find as soon as possible!

And on that note, it's thread closing time.

I add only that on the loss of a mobile device, the first thing to do is to notify the Service Provider because they will expect you to pay for any calls or mobile data the thief or the finder is using.

They may also be able to tell you where the device was when it was last used and that information might be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.