Solved! Please help me with my asus loptop.!

Mar 13, 2019
What is the name of this part and what is the function of this?? The big color BROWN there.. Because when i remove that.. i saw a lot hmmm.. it look like a "tootpaste".. is this the reason why my loptop is not opening. ?? Please help me! Any suggestion??
119b583c0a2297115381deb1f05c3977.jpeg

Last edited:
Solution
What is the name of this part and what is the function of this?? The big color BROWN there.. Because when i remove that.. i saw a lot hmmm.. it look like a "tootpaste".. is this the reason why my loptop is not opening. ?? Please help me! Any suggestion??

Why would you remove parts if you don't know what they are? That "toothpaste" is the thermal paste that is needed to properly conduct heat form the chips to the heatsink. Without that the computer will overheat and not work, it can also permanently damage the part.
You gave us a picture of the inside of the laptop, but didn't point out what part you are referring to. We can't guess which one you mean.

I suggest you alter the image (on your computer, phone, etc.) and point out the part that you are referring to. The replace this image with the corrected one.

Then someone may be able to help.

Mar 13, 2019
You gave us a picture of the inside of the laptop, but didn't point out what part you are referring to. We can't guess which one you mean.

I suggest you alter the image (on your computer, phone, etc.) and point out the part that you are referring to. The replace this image with the corrected one.

Then someone may be able to help.
Im sorry... i forgot. The part i am pointing out is the big COLOR BROWN there...

Why would you remove parts if you don't know what they are? That "toothpaste" is the thermal paste that is needed to properly conduct heat form the chips to the heatsink. Without that the computer will overheat and not work, it can also permanently damage the part.

Solution