Solved! Please help me

Jan 15, 2019
My Acer Aspire P3 just shuts down by itself while I'm playing game which is Welcome To The Game after playing a game too! And it shuts by itself. Please help me it's been one month please help me! By the way..

Happy New Years Eve!

I'm writing this using a phone

Solution

You did not say that you can't turn it on now, you just said it shuts down while you are playing games. To get the right answer you need to ask the right question. If the system is in warranty, contact Acer. If the drive is good you can get your files out easily, just need to remove the drive and connect it to another computer with a USB adapter or as a secondary drive in a desktop system.

Even if not in warranty you can have any number of computer repair places look at it, or contact Acer and see...
Jan 15, 2019
That is not the answer. I cannot turn on my Acer Aspire P3 whatsoever. This is not the solution to my problem. Can I just exchange my Acer to the Acer workshop? And then they get my Storage back? Hope so. Please pray me about that.

You did not say that you can't turn it on now, you just said it shuts down while you are playing games. To get the right answer you need to ask the right question. If the system is in warranty, contact Acer. If the drive is good you can get your files out easily, just need to remove the drive and connect it to another computer with a USB adapter or as a secondary drive in a desktop system.

Even if not in warranty you can have any number of computer repair places look at it, or contact Acer and see what the cost is through them.

Solution