Plz track my phone lost ready

Solution
I'm sorry, but we the community cannot help track lost phones on a personal level.

My best suggestion would be to report any stolen phones to the authorities. Afterwards, contact your provider and walk through with them the process of reporting the phone as stolen and blacklisting it from their network.

If you are able to, try to recover as much data as you can through remote services. In the future, I'd suggest setting these up beforehand in case something like this happens again.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing such a hardship, and I wish you the best in finding your phone and/or recovering your data.

Graybush

Estimable
I'm sorry, but we the community cannot help track lost phones on a personal level.

My best suggestion would be to report any stolen phones to the authorities. Afterwards, contact your provider and walk through with them the process of reporting the phone as stolen and blacklisting it from their network.

If you are able to, try to recover as much data as you can through remote services. In the future, I'd suggest setting these up beforehand in case something like this happens again.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing such a hardship, and I wish you the best in finding your phone and/or recovering your data.

Solution