J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 4
J Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 4
Similar threads
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
Solved! I accidentally pressed volume up and power on my new Samsung Tab.
Solved! I have a Samsung tab 4 bought new battery and new charging port and tried all the holding down power and/or volume and nothing
Solved! I've been trying to reset my mecer table with all the power button and volume key but I can't find the recovery mode. When I p
Solved! My rca Android tablet is frozen on the home screen I tried the volume key and power key it just flash and go back to home scre
My tablet wont turn on even after holding volume and power button on for 30 or more sec.
My Samsung galaxy note will not turn on I have tried holding the power button and the volume up down button it will flash on
I hold the power button down and volume button Sametime I select the normal reboot in does nothing but good back to th
When I press the power button and the volume up button I get the boot manager I don't see anything about wipe data factory res
my tab does nothing when I try resetting it in the settings and when i shut it down and try to press volume up and the power
How do I get my tablet back on I tried the volume button and the power key still won't come on
My pendo won't turn on either, when I tried to turn it on by holding down the volume up button and the power button nothing ha
Me and my sister we press the home button with the volume button and the power button it worked so well and it how do you res
I tried to press the power button and the volume up at the same time but it still don't work. Do you guys can tell me another
My lenovo yoga 8 is stuck on lenovo logo screen tried pressing power and volume buttons but the logo keeps. Coming back up & I
Samsung tablet model sm t337a is completly frozen on an open page. Wont do anything, i held the power button down+ the volume
Cannot get to RECOVERY SYSTEM using power and up volume buttons
I have tried holding power button and volume buttons to get tablet to turn on it will not turn on after several tries what iel
Please Help I have tried this 1.Switch off 2.press and hold Volume Up + Power button.
I have pressed the Power and Volume Up button and it does not go into system recovery mode

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS