Power Lights Blinking after Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadudt

Estimable
Sep 13, 2015
I own a Lenovo Ideapad S510P. My laptopgets shut down but still the LED light in my power button is Blinking. So I have to do the long press of the power button to shut down. This issue happens only sometimes and not every time. I also have the error popping up "Display Driver stopped Working and Recovered Successfully". Is this error anything related to the issue or I should not relate it ?

Can Someone help me in this ?

Solution
You may be having difficulty with a Windows feature called hybrid shutdown, which performs a hibernate-like dump of important running processes and kernel components during each shutdown. To disable hybrid shutdown, type "Power plan" in Start and choose the first option. Click "Choose what the power buttons do" on the sidebar. Click "Change settings that are currently unavailable." Uncheck "Turn on fast startup."

metalicgeek

Estimable
You may be having difficulty with a Windows feature called hybrid shutdown, which performs a hibernate-like dump of important running processes and kernel components during each shutdown. To disable hybrid shutdown, type "Power plan" in Start and choose the first option. Click "Choose what the power buttons do" on the sidebar. Click "Change settings that are currently unavailable." Uncheck "Turn on fast startup."

Reactions: Heyandrew3000
Solution

uchandre45

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016

Works Great thanks metalicgeek \m/

Status
Not open for further replies.