News Prime Video is getting a massive redesign — here’s what’s new

Fox Tread3

Prominent
Jun 19, 2023
July 23, 2024 - Sorry, but this sounds like an advertisement for Prime Video more than an review.
I will be making more comments here, after I check out "the AMAZING, NEW and IMPROVED" Prime Video Experience!:sneaky:

Apr 7, 2024
Amazon's movie page is ambitious and part of my life like the rest of their business but the flaws on their platform are as numerous as the stars of Hollywood but I will look for improvements that respect the vast collection of film more than Amazon's marketing. I buy a lot of online films and find myself avoiding them if my purchase is available on another platform linked by Movies Everywhere due to Amazon offering bad copies due to poor quality control. But thanks to your article I will recheck it out.

Reactions: Fox Tread3

Fox Tread3

Prominent
Jun 19, 2023
July 24, 2024 - My hope is that one of the changes "upgrades" that Amazon Prime does. Is not putting the date a film or TV series was added to Amazon's inventory, but when the film or TV series was actually produced. There's nothing like seeing a current date as part of the synopsis of a film or TV series, and then begin watching it and see that it is from the 80's or 90's. That happens a lot with European productions.