Question Problem with LCD Screen on my Lumix FZ2500

Dec 25, 2019
Hi!
I got a problem with the display of my Lumix FZ2500. Everything worked fine until I took it yesterday and noticed that the LCD Screen (and what's showing in the viewfinder) shows weird shades of grey, green and red. *See photos attached
The issue appears in all modes. There is no filter. I tried changing the battery but as I thought it did nothing. The photos and videos I take, once transfered to my laptop, looks normal, so it's really just the display that is faulty.
I'm traveling for a while with it right now. Maybe it got shaken a bit in the transports. I'm not in a country where I can just send it to repair and wait for it to come back.
Do you have any ideas how I could repair it myself? Do you think it's just a faulty connection of the LCD wires?
Thanks

hang-the-9

Titan
If you are asking how you can repair it instead of already taking it apart and looking, then it's not likely you can repair it yourself. Could be a broken screen, could be a connection, only way to tell is take it apart and re-seat the connection. If that does not work you will need to find another screen (which will be very hard to do I am guessing) and replace the screen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Erick255 Digital Cameras 0
R Digital Cameras 1
A Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 7
I Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 6
J Digital Cameras 2
L Digital Cameras 1
H Digital Cameras 1
U Digital Cameras 1
H Digital Cameras 1