Problem with MP3 stereo line speakers and PC

Swaggy1442

Estimable
Sep 14, 2015
Hello ! I have a problem I connected my MP3 Stereo line speakers to my PC and while they we're on the MP3 line they we're really loud but when I connected them to pc they're seriusly quiet even when every volume on my system is turned up to the max. Any solutions !? :/

you really need to be more specific about what device you are connecting up and how.

listing a model number of what you have as well as photos showing how you connected it would let us know exactly what you did.

from your vague description it almost sounds like you disconnected the speakers from a stereo shelf system and somehow hooked them up to the pc, bypassing the amplifier that power them (which is inside the main stereo shelf system box) which would of course result in barely audible volume levels given pc outputs are not heavily amplified. the proper way to connect would be via any line-in, aux-in or similar input on the main box of such systems.

of course if this is not what you meant... specify.

Swaggy1442

Estimable
Sep 14, 2015
basicly I took the speakers off the stereo line , when I took em they had naked wire on them and I took them to an electrician and he connected the speakers to a 3,5 mm audio jack that goes into my laptop and i can hear the audio playing off them just fine but the volume is low even when I turned everything up. Sorry for my bad way of expaining . My bad.