problem with my browsers

Solution
your quesiton is as ambiguous as how many people can fit in a car/suv?

ASUS makes more then 1 model/configuration of laptop so a $200 sepcial with 32GB of disk space and 1-2GB of memory is very different from medium end models which is different from high end models.

There is no specific issue with having a large number of browsers, the only issue is your hard drive space and how much system memory you have to run the tabs of those browsers. Most of my machines have edge, legacy IE, chrome and firefox with zero problems.

Is this a generic quesiton, or do you have a specific problem?
your quesiton is as ambiguous as how many people can fit in a car/suv?

ASUS makes more then 1 model/configuration of laptop so a $200 sepcial with 32GB of disk space and 1-2GB of memory is very different from medium end models which is different from high end models.

There is no specific issue with having a large number of browsers, the only issue is your hard drive space and how much system memory you have to run the tabs of those browsers. Most of my machines have edge, legacy IE, chrome and firefox with zero problems.

Is this a generic quesiton, or do you have a specific problem?

Solution
You can install as many as there's HDD space for (but always remembering to leave enough free space for Windows to breath).

However, as to how many you can actually run at the same time depends largely on how much RAM is installed and how much RAM each browser requires (Google Chrome is particularly bad for hogging RAM).