Question Problem with my laptop screen

Dec 17, 2020
Well the problems with my laptop started a year ago, the screen frame broke and i had it welded, and a week ago i took my laptop to a family house using it without the charger wich i never do, then when i gpt home and started using it while charging it started to connect and disconnect from the charger and after that the screen suddenly became black, i connected my laptop to my tv screen and i though it was a screen problem, but then after a few days i turned on my laptop and the screen was working properly so i lifted the screen a bit to watch it properly but suddenly it showed black and white vertical stripes like if by moving it started to fail and after that it turned black again, i though the problem was some calbes but today after turning it on, the acer logo appeared on my laptop screen and on my tv screen appeared the black and white stripes so now i dont know whats the problem. And other issues with my laptop where about the time i got ti welded, my laptop was really slow and some key stop working too, so i changed the hard drive as the guy who was checking my laptop told me but it didint work so i tryed everything i could and ti turned to be that my laptop didint had some drivers like the intel rapid, and yesterday the blluetooth suddenly disapeared so i dont know if it could be some problems with the drivers again.

My laptop is an acer aspire vx15

Dec 17, 2020
The first one is when happen on the TV screen after it was suspended for a while, and the second one happen after the laptop screen decides to turn, flicker for a while and gets to that second picture before turning black, and besides that screen problem, i have been able to use it properly all the time, even playing games without any issues, already searched for malware as some post said and it has already been updated

Last edited: