Problem with samsung galaxy s2...

MrHappymoon

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
hello all.

My samsung galaxy s2 screen wont turn on.

When I turn the phone on it makes the boot-up sound but the screen just is black with a white line on it.

I want to get my data off the phone (numbers etc).

Ive tried to connect my phone to the kies software but it asks me to out my unlock code into the phone, which I cant do as the screen wont work.

Is there anything can be done?

Thanks

thesleepydreamer

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
Hey hello well i can only tell you this your phone is either
1) Bad ( DId you get it in a legit phone store ) ?
2) Your card may be bad and it won't work
If you didn't get it in a store that sells original phones might be one of these if not then i can't help you

MrHappymoon

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
I got it from a legit retail store in August 2011.

It worked fine up until this month when it started to turn itself off randomly, and now it wont properly turn on at all.

thesleepydreamer

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
Alright so i think your phone may be running old since you got it 3 years ago and it might be over used or either check the Card go too someone who is good with phones he/she may be able too help Or goo too the store which you bought it from they may be able too tell you more
Also tell me if you updated your phone in the 3 years ?

So i may be not right about you Card being bad or the Overusing if i am not then as i said visit the store which you bough it from or simply get a new phone if you cannot find the real problem off this
Good luck :)

thesleepydreamer

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
The only way you can is if it runs and it can't you have too acess the settings and find delete Card and stuff try contacting someone who's good with technology and ask him too help you i guess he can figure the problem out

Once again i wish you good luck :) .