Solved! Proficient Audio ss4p and ceiling speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2018
I am in same situation. I owned the house and it has ceiling speakers with proficient audio system (ss4p). But I could not fi

Solution
Hard to answer an incomplete question. If you have the ceiling speakers and the impedance matching speaker selector you will need a stereo amp or receiver to drive the speakers and sources to listen to.
If you want a more flexible system you can use 2-4 Sonos Amps without the switch box and be able to operate each room or zone separately with the Sonos app.
Hard to answer an incomplete question. If you have the ceiling speakers and the impedance matching speaker selector you will need a stereo amp or receiver to drive the speakers and sources to listen to.
If you want a more flexible system you can use 2-4 Sonos Amps without the switch box and be able to operate each room or zone separately with the Sonos app.

Solution
Oct 28, 2018

Hi,
sorry for incomplete questions last time, I just saw only a part of it was posted there.

Let me rephrase my questions and you may better answer to me. I am really kind of worried with audio system that is installed to the house that i owned last year and could not figure out yet. Each floor has 2/3 speakers and there is a main central point with SS4P proficient audio system. I do not see anything other near by this central point.

So you are suggesting to purchase a stereo amp or receiver to dive the speakers and sources to listen to. I am confused with a part of ''sources to listen to'''. So if i buy any kind of amplifier that has stereo amplifier, would it work? As per your suggestion, I am looking at link below from amazon to purchase, that gives me other facility like a mic to practice to other songs too...

Would appreciated your response!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Pyle-2X120-A...the+speakers&qid=1568477032&s=gateway&sr=8-14

Status
Not open for further replies.