Question Projector connection

Dec 20, 2020
I have a pioneer lx901 and have connected my sky box, lg c8 TV and xbox through the pioneer. I need to connect my projector - a hd optoma - so that I can watch my sky box through the projector. I am having issues doing this - can anyone suggest how to do the setup please? Thanks

What connections are you using with the projector? It should be the exact same connection that you have going to the TV but to the projector. Or are you trying to use both the TV and projector at the same time on the same output from the Pioneer? Looks like there are two HDMI outs on the receiver, it's not working through the second one?

Dec 20, 2020
Hi, I am using a hdmi connection from the projector to the A/V 2nd zone output. I get a very fuzzy image and no sound. I am going to now check the the Hdmi lead with tester. I also have thd option of using a cat6 cable with convertors at both end for the Hdmi. I think it may be the lead. I will report back in the next few days. Hopefully I may have found the issue. Thanks for taking time to respond.

Dec 20, 2020
Hi - just tested the hdmi leads - both show that the 5v fault - the two leads are seperate and good quality - the run is almost 10mtrs - is there a way of boosting the power on the leads? i think this is the issue.