Question Projector invalid format

Jun 10, 2022
Need help. My new projector keeps going to invalid format, I know its to do with the resolution so I added a second screen and managed to change the resolution via that screen and bam worked like a treat but soon as I disconnected the second screen the projector would go back into invalid format. So I reconnected the second screen made sure the resolution was correct made my projector the main screen and stupidly tried it on display on 1 only hoping it would still detect the second screen and not revert back to invalid format but it did now I can't get the second screen on in order to get the main projector working to mess about with the settings. If I start in safe mode there is no issues at all projector screen starts right up. Can I set it to stop reverting back its resolution in safe mode so I can start up normally other wise I can't see anything without safe mode anymore?

Jun 10, 2022
All sorted now thanks after hours of flicking through settings a simple system restore worked a treat. not sure how as this was a brand new projector but not questioning it :LOL: