Prostitute Arrested For Stealing Client's MacBook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
$2,800 MacBook
LOL!!
OMFG!!
When will idoits learn that they are overpaying for the exact same hardware a PC could give them? Also, If you want an OS that isn't prone to viruses and malware you could run a packaged version of Linux instead of Windows.
I just found a laptop for my mother-in-law...
It's only 4.4lbs, less than 1 inch thick and has an i5 with 4GB of ram for $699. If she ran Linux it would be just like a MAC but she wants to run Windows 7 for software compatibility reasons.

G

Umm whats illegal here seems like a fair trade off for two illegal activities.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
, police that was a prostitute and dancer from San Diego,
that is my favorite kind of cop. so did she arrest herself for being a VERY BAD girl?
i could go on and on with all the old cliche's, but i'll keep it PG since most of the toms readers are kids on their parents smartphones

angelraiter

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2007
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]Soooooo.... he didn't get arrested for hiring the prostitute?[/citation]
He was at church so I guess it's ok... lmao

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]cobra5000[/nom]Typical church folk, I'm not surprised at all.[/citation]Who knows if he was really in church? That's just what he claims. Further, I didn't see a church specified. It could be the Church of the Fonz. Finally, it's typical (poor) human behavior. If a non-religious person claimed to be a good family man, and did this, is it somehow different? I don't understand why you need to draw a distinction. Humans are humans. If he worshipped the flying spaghetti monster, would that make it better somehow?

Khimera2000

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I see this, and the only thing I can think is that she has my last name >.<
Now I'm going to be the brunt of prostitute jokes :-< if half life wasn't enough already.

Speaking of prostitution... 200$ really? and she needed a train! I thought there was a law against such things?!? last time i checked you could only do that stuff in Vegas. (no I didn't do it, but im aware of it... friend of mine collects the pamphlets of all things)

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
He can afford a $2800 Macbook but not a $200 service, eh.

[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]When IE9 works with the rest of the internet?Really can't see how Tom's is at fault when every other browser I have works perfectly well here...[/citation]

If you're not even going to at least read the Browser Grand Prix, then don't even show up at Tom's. Ignorance is bliss for the fanboys, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.