PS4 slim or Xbox one S

gleb.stepanov1606

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Hey there,
I wanted to ask what I should buy.
A PS4 or Xbox one s? I know some say buy what your friends have but some have the PS4 and some the Xbox one. Pls help to decide because I can only afford one of those.
Thanks in advance.

Solution
I had both & one had to go because of space constraints.
A ps4 , Xbox one, wii u & gaming PC & a surround receiver was just taking up too much room under my TV unit.

Honestly love both consoles , I would have dumped the Wii U but it barely takes up any room & the Mrs plays it anyway so that was a no go.

I kept the Xbox in the end , & really the sole reason for me was EA access for £20 per year.
When EA dropped BF1 & Titanfall 2 on there only 6 months after release , SW Battlefront with all the expansions & with ME Andromeda coming very soon too It just became a much better value proposition for me to ignore.

crazydzjj

Prominent
Oct 21, 2017
That's just not a good question... Honestly if you have more RL Friends on one or the other that'd be a way to tell... or Try by looking at System Exclusive games and which has the games your interested in. Or even which Controller you like more is how I chose mine. (PS Controller is smaller/lighter and why I chose it).

If you have a 4k TV the Xbox One S would be preferred if UHD DVDs or Streaming, and PS4 doesn't, PS4 Pro has more power better game graphics than both and can stream UHD but not play.

But no one can tell you which is best unless they know what games you like and what kind of TV you have.

I had both & one had to go because of space constraints.
A ps4 , Xbox one, wii u & gaming PC & a surround receiver was just taking up too much room under my TV unit.

Honestly love both consoles , I would have dumped the Wii U but it barely takes up any room & the Mrs plays it anyway so that was a no go.

I kept the Xbox in the end , & really the sole reason for me was EA access for £20 per year.
When EA dropped BF1 & Titanfall 2 on there only 6 months after release , SW Battlefront with all the expansions & with ME Andromeda coming very soon too It just became a much better value proposition for me to ignore.

Solution