News PS5 restock up: Track on Twitter, Walmart, Target and more

brianseabury2

Estimable
Nov 26, 2017
. the only thing I can say without helping scalpers get more ps5s is that if you do manage to get in an online line at www.walmart.com that you want to make sure to click the reserve my space in line button and not wait on the main page.

hopefully a button will show up in the minimized window that appears when youve clicked reserved my space in line. in that window hopefully an option to purchase or add to cart should appear.(you only have 10 minutes to purchase when that button shows up) I also probably shouldnt say this because it could help scalpers get even better at scalping but you shouldnt constantly refresh the page.

you want to make sure youre on the page exactly when the system comes out. If you refresh constantly, you may not see the page until the systems already have sold out. make sure your windows clock is timed exactly the same as the clock on the world clock website if its not you could lose the system. for the digital edition seconds definetly matter.

the digital edition only makes up 10 percent of the stock sold in japan. I assume its like that here too. If you want to make sure sony doesnt go bankrupt because no one is buying games due to all the scalping. buy the disc version and buy more games than you would normally buy with the system. ratchet and clank is a great choice. miles morales spiderman is okay, but still the ps5 version has no loading times and they did improve the assets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 14, 2022
I signed up with Sony for the PS5-purchase invites on Monday; incredibly, I got an email from Sony today (Wednesday) with the link to purchase one within a 5-hour window... and with just an hour left in that window! (And yes, I quadruple-checked to make sure it was real and not some scammer.)

I now have a PlayStation 5 set to arrive on Sunday for a (somewhat) reasonable price. After just two days of waiting. Pretty great!

Sep 30, 2022
Are you guys updating this article anymore?? You've been saying Sony has PS5 in stock, however I've been looking at their site for a week, haven't seen anything. I don't understand what site you're referring to.

Oct 24, 2022
You say that PlayStation Direct has stock, but I've been checking for the last week (logged in to my PSN account) and it says sold out for all systems. Where are you getting your information from?

Sep 30, 2022
Today you write: "The Sony store has listing pages for a Call of Duty bundle as well as standalone PS5 consoles"

When was this?? I've checked their store page all day long, every day, for MONTHS.... they NEVER had standalones for sale.