Purchasing a high-end gaming laptop

expeacer

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
I am looking at purchasing a $3000 gaming laptop for extreme gaming. The laptop should come with 770m or 780m sli's. I have my eyes set on the new alienware 18 as it is one of the most powerful laptops around. Can anybody else provide feedback as to what will be the best option for the money?

Solution

Yeah, I have taken a look at the gt70 but the fact that it only comes with a single graphics card and not an SLI configuration killed it for me. Where have you found the monster edition of this laptop? Can you please share the link since I need to carefully consider my decision before parting with so much...

counterc

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2007
I do not own one of these but I ran across this the other day while looking around for a friend and they are amazing. The reviews are positive and from what i hear people are freaking out over how powerful they are so I thought I's share the link with you. Good hunting for your new gaming laptop.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152395

P.S. They also have a monster version of this that runs $3999.00

expeacer

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013

Yeah, I have taken a look at the gt70 but the fact that it only comes with a single graphics card and not an SLI configuration killed it for me. Where have you found the monster edition of this laptop? Can you please share the link since I need to carefully consider my decision before parting with so much cash? Thanks for taking the time.

Solution