Question about CoolerMaster laptop cooler

OhhVibez

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
Hey, I just wanted to find out if the Cooler Master SF-19 is still available to buy in any online stores. I can't find any contact numbers on their official website for UK. I wanted to see if it would cool my laptop better than the current (Cooler Master U3 Plus) as the fans on that cooler are weak.

I also wanted to see if my laptop would suit the cooler too: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-N56VB-S4050H-Notebook.91072.0.html

The way how the laptop cools is quite different from what you see in normal laptops. Mostly the manufacturers would make an intake in the bottom and an exhaust in the sides or back, but with this laptop. there is only one vent that is sectioned out so that the bottom part suck in air and sp that the top half exhausts air out. No intakes at the bottom what so ever.

All in all I just wanna find out if I can but the cooler and that if it would work well with my laptop.

Much appreciated,

Ommari

Unfortunately, it looks like the SF-19 has been discontinued, which is probably why you're having so much trouble finding it from a retailer. You might find some on ebay or from independent sellers. The model is no longer manufactured, and likely isn't going to be supported by the OEM if you run into problems, so that is something to keep in mind if you do decide to purchase one.

Hope that helps!

OhhVibez

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013

Ah I see. Such a shame!!! I don't really understand why they discontinued it as it looked. Do you know if there are any good other good coolers like that works through AC so I can get a better stronger fans that push out more air?