Questions about cell phones

IREFUSE

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
Okay so I'm finally getting a phone but I don't know much about phones so I'm hoping someone here can share their knowledge on these question below

1. android or iphone (Leaning more towards android )

2.So to my understanding there's prepared where you buy a card and it gives you minutes

3.So if I were to go with straight talk and buy a phone would phones go on sale on black Friday at wal-mart, or could I go to newegg and buy one and get straight talk on it (Don't even know if they sell phones there)

Solution
IDK about the other two but i would go with android. In my opinion they give you more control. You can personalize them and you can add things like more memory and you can have an extra battery which is always a good thing.

DMTron

Estimable
Jun 27, 2014
IDK about the other two but i would go with android. In my opinion they give you more control. You can personalize them and you can add things like more memory and you can have an extra battery which is always a good thing.

Solution

Curry Puff

Estimable
Sep 2, 2014
I totally agree that Android gives you freedom to do more with your phone, but some people are actually better suited to iPhone which comes with plenty of restrictions as all of other Apple products because most people aren't that technology savvy and those restrictions prevent them from wrecking the devices unintentionally.
But if you know what you are doing or at least always try to update your knowledge, Android is the one.