Solved! Questions before selling a Samsung TV UN32EH5300F

Oct 31, 2021
Hi all!

I haven't used it for a couple of years. I've checked it before to put it on sale.

Do you think the "smart options" are still OK, for it's an old model?

I suppose some applications won't update (because it's an old TV model)? One of those made the TV crash when I tried to open it, and I have some error messages with some others.

I'm also having several internet connection error messages, although when I check the Internet connection in the parameters, all seems fine.

So is it still usable, regarding the "smart capacities"? (I understand that for watching TV or a DVD, it will work fine).

Thank you!

Solution
32" TV won't really get a higher price because it's "smart" or not, it's a cheap thing anyhow, 5-6 yr old smaller TV, it's worth maybe $50 to people with or without extra stuff. You said the applications won't work, and errors with the internet so clearly there are issues. TV is usable, but seems not with the internet connection of built in apps so just sell it as a TV and if anyone gets things to work, yay for them.
32" TV won't really get a higher price because it's "smart" or not, it's a cheap thing anyhow, 5-6 yr old smaller TV, it's worth maybe $50 to people with or without extra stuff. You said the applications won't work, and errors with the internet so clearly there are issues. TV is usable, but seems not with the internet connection of built in apps so just sell it as a TV and if anyone gets things to work, yay for them.

Solution