Quirky Wink Hub Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

howy61

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
What is the range of the hub? If it does not cover the whole house, it is not like WiFi where an extended can be used is it?

dcolbert

Estimable
Feb 27, 2015
3 1/2 stars for something "...doesn't give you a lot of control,.." when the company promises total home control? Sort of like giving a car 3 1/2 stars cause it looks good but can't back up.

Robmc123

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015
I have the schlage lock and i just picked up the wink hub it works great i can lock or unlock door where every i am using the app also keeps a log when it was locked or unlocked nice if u have kids and want to see what time they get it the rang of the hub is great my house is 2000 square feet and the hub is in the middle of the house cuz you can put it anywhere and it works great

Lttez

Estimable
Aug 24, 2015
I bought the wink hub to use with my Sensi thermostats and Sclage lock. So far so good. I use it in a vacation rental and it's nice to be able to control the thermostat an lock codes from three states away. It is also connected to a nest protect smoke detector so I can monitor any issues with our cabin. My only complaint is that I set up some robots for individual key codes on the door, and I'm not getting any notifications when these are triggered. I do get a push notification if the door is opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.