Razer Blade, Can you Upgrade it?

Ferrucho1

Estimable
Aug 1, 2014
Hi guys, I have been looking at some gaming laptops and I figurative out that I wanted a razer blade. Which should I get the pro or the nomar. And my other question is, if it is Upgradable?

dav_jw

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
Between those two, if your mind is really set on one of those, I'd get the Razer Blade (not Pro). It's smaller, lighter, has a higher resolution screen (though you'll probably have to select a lower resolution when gaming), similar CPU (200Mhz less), better GPU and is cheaper. Half the amount of RAM (and most likely soldered), but 16GB is overkill anyway.

And I doubt that you can upgrade any of those machine much. SSD, yes. CPU, RAM, maybe. GPU, no way.

Ferrucho1

Estimable
Aug 1, 2014

Ferrucho1

Estimable
Aug 1, 2014
Hi, Dav I am still researching but I can´t find nothing. Which laptop would you recommend me to get? I am looking for gaming but a light weight laptop with a good design .

evtehbaus28

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014
But if you don't plan on going anywhere with the laptop, and just intend to keep it in your house, I would build a custom gaming PC. You definitely have the budget to build a great rig that will play the latest games on max settings and still have some headroom for games still to come.

TRENDING THREADS