Solved! Razer Blade Stealth screen goes black, unresponsive, but blacklight and speakers still on?

Jul 30, 2018
I have a problem with my razer blade stealth, where randomly the screen goes black, and the keyboard / touchscreen is unresponsive, but the speakers are still going and the backlight is still on. I can power off the laptop and turn it back on but it will happen again eventually.

Solution
Well the keyboard and touch screen could still be working, just the display isn't so you can't see what it would be doing. If that is the case, sounds like a GPU problem. Maybe overheating or going bad. Try monitoring the system temps and see if the GPU is actually overheating. If not, then you may want to have it looked at to see if it needs replacing.
Well the keyboard and touch screen could still be working, just the display isn't so you can't see what it would be doing. If that is the case, sounds like a GPU problem. Maybe overheating or going bad. Try monitoring the system temps and see if the GPU is actually overheating. If not, then you may want to have it looked at to see if it needs replacing.

Solution
Jul 30, 2018

Hi, I used gpuz and both the cpu and gpu keep jumping between 40 and 70 and occasionally going to 90+.