Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Review — Monstrous Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirreann

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014
I just bought these earlier this week, and I wasn't sure if the problem I seem to be having was really a "problem" or not... your final diagnosis of inconsistent audio levels is pretty much what I'm dealing with: Skype notification noises are louder than the actual call volume, YouTube videos can be especially quiet while playing music seems spot on volume-wise. And, in addition, with most of the quieter sounds (such as Skype) there's a barely-audible yet incredibly annoying hissing sound, similar to what you *would* hear if there was no sounds playing and the volume was turned all the way up. It has become increasingly obnoxious, and I'm not sure if I should take the headset back or not. Is this kind of thing what you meant by "inconsistent audio levels"? And if so, do you think that it's a software issue or a hardware issue? Basically, I want to know if I should take these things back. I've only got a week left in which I could do so, so...

TheNextGenNation

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015
These were actually perfect for YouTube commentaries until the usb port of the headset bent as I stepped upon it by accident. This isn't covered by warranty as it's supposedly a manipulation attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.