Razer Kraken Chroma 7.1 Headset stopped working randomly

Peyton Woods

Estimable
Jan 23, 2015
So i got these as a Christmas present, and I've had them for a little over a month, maybe, give or take.. But anyways, they were working perfectly fine last night, i went to shut down my computer and it got stuck at the shut down process for 10 minutes so i force shut down, and i didn't think anything of it as i've had to do it before in the past, But i turned on my pc this morning, and for some reason my headset isn't illuminating, producing sound, or even being recognized that it's plugged in.. i've tried every usb hub on my computer, to no avail, i don't know what could have caused them to stop working, if anyone might have an answer to let me know what's up, that would be great.

aceflyer

Estimable
Mar 20, 2015
I had Synapse 2 installed and with the recent update lost it from the Synapse display. I tried to log on to Razer because my system advised me to update the headphones driver because of problems with the installed driver. While logging on to the Razer download site my adapter shut down repeatedly and I lost the internet connection each time. I decided to get rid of Synapse(uninstall) and just plug and play. Result the headphones are working normally and not continually losing the default setting every time I shut the computer down. In my opinion it is more trouble than it is worth. Try to install a new driver for your headset, after uninstalling Synapse, it should get your headset working again.

vnepofago

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015
In my opinion it is more trouble than it is worth. Try to install a new driver for your headset, after uninstalling Synapse, it should get your headset working again.
6OloU6