Razer Kraken Pro issues

Yoavgat1234

Estimable
Apr 13, 2014
I got these from a friend saying they were not functioning correctly. I tried them first on my phone. I was able to push the connector full way but it played weird. I tested it on thunderstruck by ACDC and some instruments were louder than other and (I heard the chord guitar very loud and the vocals were very quiet) and the quality was ok-ish. On my 3ds I played a link between worlds. I was also able to push the connector all the way in, but I was hearing the theme song very loudly and everything else was barely there- like someone trying to whisper to me near a moving truck. On my pc when listening to music I get the same result on my phone listening to the exact same song and same while playing games.I was also pushing the connector half way in and half way out, and after listening to a podcast I was able to come up with a cunclusion:

vvvvvvvvvIMPORTANT STUFFvvvvvvv

When I push the connector all the way in I get a "focus" on music for some reason. When I push the connector half way in I can hear everything VERY loudly and In terrible quality. Does anyone know a way to fix it?

Solution
The plug on the headset itself may have the connection points in the wrong places and that's perhaps why they're not "working" well across multiple devices. The plug may vary in length somewhat and the colored bands on the shaft of the plug may be in different places when you compare them to others. Not all headphones/headsets/earbuds are the same in that regard. Compare a few headphone plugs and you'll get a better understanding of what I mean.

As for them not working right on your PC, that's easily solved by setting them up through the Razer Synapse software.

SkyBill40

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
The plug on the headset itself may have the connection points in the wrong places and that's perhaps why they're not "working" well across multiple devices. The plug may vary in length somewhat and the colored bands on the shaft of the plug may be in different places when you compare them to others. Not all headphones/headsets/earbuds are the same in that regard. Compare a few headphone plugs and you'll get a better understanding of what I mean.

As for them not working right on your PC, that's easily solved by setting them up through the Razer Synapse software.

Solution