Solved! RCA VOYAGER 3 : Way to enlarge home screen icons?

Feb 18, 2019
Just bought my senior mother a RCA VOYAGER 3 (Walmart) - got it activated fine, adjusted some settings to make it easier for her to use, cleaned up the apps, etc...everything operating as expected.
I would however, like to enlarge the size of the Home Screen icons to make it easier for her to read.
Been searching info several places and can find nothing - hoping someone here may have a solution (or since it was only $48 - thats what you get for you money response ?)
Either way - would like to see what I can do or move on.

Solution
On most phones and tablets you really can't make the icons bigger. I know it is annoying. They add that feature for everything else.

Some devices will allow you to change the size of the display itself (rather than just the fonts). I would try checking the tablet's "Settings" and see if there is an option to increase the display size in there. Some have it, some don't.

You could also, try adding a third party launcher to the tablet. That can add other features, etc., to the device. However you will really need to take the time to do your research and decide if that is what you really want to do. It is has its positives and negatives.
On most phones and tablets you really can't make the icons bigger. I know it is annoying. They add that feature for everything else.

Some devices will allow you to change the size of the display itself (rather than just the fonts). I would try checking the tablet's "Settings" and see if there is an option to increase the display size in there. Some have it, some don't.

You could also, try adding a third party launcher to the tablet. That can add other features, etc., to the device. However you will really need to take the time to do your research and decide if that is what you really want to do. It is has its positives and negatives.

Last edited:
Solution

DisgruntledVet

Estimable
Feb 7, 2015
Salutations Ellen,

Unfortunately web is right. We had the RCA voyager for my daughter and it worked awesome in the beginning, then BOOM half the touch screen did not work and volume stayed at high level (Baby Shark got real annoying o_O). I reached out to tech support an viola! no help there. Best thing I can say to do is take it back to Walmart and get a nexus or Asus tablet.

TRENDING THREADS