Really need help, terrible with understanding pc gaming!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Flafla327

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
1. What is your budget?
$1500-2000
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13.3 – 15.6
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Doesn't matter
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Programming, able to play diablo 3 (this is a must), I would really like it to be an ultrabook If I can get ultrabook with diablo 3 running that would be great!
5. How much battery life do you need?
5-7 hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low, Medium or High)?
Yes, Low or Medium is fine. I really just want to play games like diablo 3 nothing else as challenging as that.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I do want a hdmi port and I do like to do a little photoshop, but this is not a priority, I can do this on campus
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
256 gb minimum, really want an ssd
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
N/A
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Probably at least 4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need?
don’t need one at all
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
any brand, I was thinking about going with a mac, I know nothing about how gaming on macs works but if I could handle a diablo 3 on a mba that would be amazing
13. What country do you live in?
US
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
If there is anyway possible I could handle diablo 3 with an ultrabook that would be great, willing to wait for ivy bridge, but who really knows how long that is going to be.

Flafla327

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012

Thank you so much, always read through these forms never decided to actually use them, thanks WR2 helped a whole bunch!