recommend a decent gaming laptop?

csacoa

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
i'm looking through laptops on the internet and i can't find a single laptop that only has an ssd.
I don't want a laptop with a hard drive and an ssd or an ssd hard drive hybrid, i want the laptop to ONLY HAVE AN SSD FOR STORAGE. But no laptop seems to be this way.
it should have about 12gb of ddr3 ram
a decent laptop gpu (i don't really know what a good gpu for a laptop would be so advice on that is apreciated)
an i5 or an i7 cpu
this laptop would be for uni; all i need it for is gaming and word processing for uni work, and i wouldn't be playing demanding games, just gta v csgo and minecraft

Solution
Laptops with ssd's tend to be overpriced. I found it more economical to buy a laptop with a minimal hard drive and buy the ssd on my own. You can then clone the hard drive and replace it with the ssd.

Not knowing your needs for portability, weight and screen size/resolution I can't pick a exact laptop.
But I have found that the Lenovo Y700 units are a very good value, and promotions are frequent.

geofelt

Distinguished
Laptops with ssd's tend to be overpriced. I found it more economical to buy a laptop with a minimal hard drive and buy the ssd on my own. You can then clone the hard drive and replace it with the ssd.

Not knowing your needs for portability, weight and screen size/resolution I can't pick a exact laptop.
But I have found that the Lenovo Y700 units are a very good value, and promotions are frequent.

Solution