Recomment me a good laptop

Aug 19, 2018
1. What is your budget?
up to 1000$

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
about 15 inches

3. What screen resolution do you want?
High. I'm not sure.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable. I already have a desktop computer.

5. How much battery life do you need?
As much as possible.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I will probably only play the sims 4 on ultra settings because I use it for designing houses and characters not the actual game play.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
3d modeling. 3ds Max, Adobe Photshop, blender and marvelous designer mostly.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
1 TB and extra ssd would be appreciated.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
No sites. I will buy it from a local store because unfortunately they cant be shipped to my country.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
For as long as possible. I don't want something that will become useless and need an upgrade in a year or something.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD ROM I guess? I mostly use it for windows format.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I prefer Dell but Lenovo or asus or anything else with good specs would be fine.
I don't prefer Mac.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I need a good gpu with enough ram. I don't want 8gb ram. Something highe would be appreciated. I also don't want to make changes because I want to keep the warranty.

I would like a touch screen maybe but I'm honestly skeptical about them. I feel like they aren't practical or something so I'm not sure about that one.

Oh, I also want to connect it t projectors and stuff.

If you are buying from a local store you should pick out the models they sell there then ask about those. Just asking a general question about models will get you a 100 different ones with possibly none of them available to you for purchase.