recovery disc directly into new hdd

pedal

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
i have this old laptop and dont no why fujitsu siemens have made recovery disks when it's so old that it only have a external flobbi disk

pedal

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017

pedal

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
thanks to
all kind and helpful i like to say tanks and cant get help from fujitzu siemens.
but my frind got hs old pc with boath dvd and floppy so i will find some floppy disc and sent hem the recvery cd and emty flipfloppers and when the disc comes back i will try boot it that way if no succes i keep it for a museum.
been reading all day and ewen with all the system from FS downloadet still only the logo screen on xternal monitor and do exskly as when i put the system into the HD on another pc and put them on the drive eighter it say floppy drive is diable and if i try from WWW it say noting suporte coz i disabled the the floppy and i tryed All now seen a tiy bink o th lap.
ansame issiu no matter what i downlodett and it said somethig was missing in window and i fond Win 98 on cd and tryd add the file from recovery cd and just think why they selll new laptop with only floppi extenal 2wih back then smallest laptop. So i will hod onto Mac and personly say []bill gatss for hes Win where you need antivirus apps and so on ¨SO BUY Mac or someting with Linux newr Windows again

Last edited by a moderator: