Refurbished Dell. Deal is too good to be true.

planeace222

Estimable
Apr 6, 2015
Hello.
Recently I have been looking for laptops, specifically dells, and came across one on amazon.com. it is a Dell latitude perfectly speced for my needs, but I have a suspicion about the deal. The link is here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IPX34LA/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_147_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41V--DdnmAL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100%2C100_&psc=1&refRID=VNE1VYWPMWEVN8B597AC

I have bought a brand new Toshiba satellite that failed twice in two years, but will a refurbished Dell do better for the price? I have already asked the seller if it is a Dell certified refurbish and I am waiting for a response

Any advise or suggestions would be awesome or if you know about a similar deal that is far more reputable, please tell me.

Thanks!

Solution
That does appear to be one heck of a deal. Almost too good to be true if you ask me. Personally, if I'm looking for a Dell laptop, the first place I'm going is their Outlet Store.

Here is a list of Dell Latitude E5470s that I found on that site. I narrowed the list to only include 6th Generation I7 processors. As you can see, none of these match the supposed specs of the Amazon deal and only the lowest end models match or beat the price of the Amazon deal.

I'd be wary

-Wolf sends
That does appear to be one heck of a deal. Almost too good to be true if you ask me. Personally, if I'm looking for a Dell laptop, the first place I'm going is their Outlet Store.

Here is a list of Dell Latitude E5470s that I found on that site. I narrowed the list to only include 6th Generation I7 processors. As you can see, none of these match the supposed specs of the Amazon deal and only the lowest end models match or beat the price of the Amazon deal.

I'd be wary

-Wolf sends

Solution