Refurbished Multimedia Laptop ~700$ USA

Micheal Bay

Honorable
Aug 2, 2013
Hey Guys,
I'm searching for a new multimedia Laptop,
it can be refurbished if it looks like new ;D,
Also I can install some hardware (RAM or HDD)
Here the things I want:

Needed:

SSD
15,6 inch
stylish (like the Macbook's)
Fast as hell
8GB ram
Good Keyboard

Nice to have (but don't needed):

100% Linux compatible (drivers should work perfect, like on windows)
backlit Keyboard
white
maybe! a dedicated graphicard nothing big!
widescreen
matt (not reflecting Display)

Don't needed:

CD drive
Much Hard Drive Space
High Display Resolution

Most of the time, I'm surfing in the Web watching movies, but also some office stuff and sometimes for editing Photos and stuff (but not really often).
Also I want to play sometimes some emulator's (not that big deal) or some old games. (most of the time I'm gonna play on a console).

Also I should say, that sometimes i just want to throw my laptop to the coach, or when the Laptop is in my schoolbag it shouldn't get broken.

Solution
I think i found what you are looking, http://www.xoticpc.com/asus-x550cadb51-p-6123.html

Just customize it to add the SSD, the only downside its the lack of Dedicated Gpu, for what you tell me, you really dont need it, Intel HD 4000 should be able to handle all your emulators, except maybe Playstation 2 Emulator. For 1080p, and Editing Photos this Laptop its a winner. The body its made of steel aluminium so its sturdy as hell, the screen is mate, the keyboard is backlit and everything.

chulex67

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
I think i found what you are looking, http://www.xoticpc.com/asus-x550cadb51-p-6123.html

Just customize it to add the SSD, the only downside its the lack of Dedicated Gpu, for what you tell me, you really dont need it, Intel HD 4000 should be able to handle all your emulators, except maybe Playstation 2 Emulator. For 1080p, and Editing Photos this Laptop its a winner. The body its made of steel aluminium so its sturdy as hell, the screen is mate, the keyboard is backlit and everything.

Solution