Regular iPad Went on Sale on eBay for $10,000

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwave

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
Did I miss the announcement? When did apple buy tomshardware? I assume I will be visiting www.iTomsapplehardware.com soon?

leafman420

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2009
you know I'm with some of the others. tired of reading about apple. over priced peace of ****. Can't update nothing, if i want to do anything i need to pay for it. I did like apple at one time them they came out with the apple 2. lol

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]kyeana[/nom]13 ipad articles and counting, if I'm not mistaken. I think thats close to all the android articles done ever...[/citation]

Shhh, you will get Tuan and other Mac fanbois to jump you.

ukcal

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Hm, so a guy on eBay will hand deliver anywhere in the world, yet Tom's will still only offer competitions to the US and nowhere else in the world. Figures?

G

lol another apple article! and this one says 800K sold! hahahaha

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
[citation][nom]dwave[/nom]Did I miss the announcement? When did apple buy tomshardware? I assume I will be visiting www.iTomsapplehardware.com soon?[/citation]
what are you talking about Toms is hardly reporting anything else about appl unless its a new product.... and its better that way!

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]liquidsnake718[/nom]what are you talking about Toms is hardly reporting anything else about appl unless its a new product.... and its better that way![/citation]

The android didn't even recieve anywhere near this much attention.

That fact alone pwns you.

Status
Not open for further replies.