Reliable budget laptop for around 500$

shaqblogs2011

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Looking for a reliable budget laptop for around 500$. (might go upto 600$ if its really required)

These are my priorities.
1. Really Good battery life.
2. Should be reliable.
3. No gaming. Just for browsing, HD media and stuff.

Solution
"Reliability" is on an individual basis, unless someone / site has done a comprehensive survey of laptops and the percentage of laptops that have been returned or serviced under warranty.

If you want Asus then go Asus. It's your money so you need to be comfortable with whatever you end up buying. I tend to avoid Asus laptops because it seems all of the ones that have grabbed my attention have internal batteries (don't like internal batteries) and Asus is known for having below average technical support should you need it.
"Reliability" is on an individual basis, unless someone / site has done a comprehensive survey of laptops and the percentage of laptops that have been returned or serviced under warranty.

If you want Asus then go Asus. It's your money so you need to be comfortable with whatever you end up buying. I tend to avoid Asus laptops because it seems all of the ones that have grabbed my attention have internal batteries (don't like internal batteries) and Asus is known for having below average technical support should you need it.

Solution