Reload windows store and apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2021
Many apps won't open on my 640XL such as Windows Store, Camera, browser, Sat nav and possibly others.

How do I fix this?

Jun 12, 2021
It's Windows ten mobile or whatever they called it. Yes that's my phone. Suddenly very little is working including a not working file explorer.

Jun 12, 2021
I can't currently install anything as Microsoft Store doesn't open. A bit worried about doing a reset in case it also fails and I then no longer have the ability to receive calls and texts. I think Microsoft have done something as another user is having the store problem.

Jun 12, 2021
I'm hoping a windows expert/tinkerer will have the answer. Nearly all apps have been disabled and the windows store which is where I'd expect to find alternative apps. The battery is still good on the phone so don't want to buy an android phone.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I'm hoping a windows expert/tinkerer will have the answer. Nearly all apps have been disabled and the windows store which is where I'd expect to find alternative apps. The battery is still good on the phone so don't want to buy an android phone.
Good luck. You may not have much of an option if accessing those particular apps is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.