remote compability hifi

proxy87

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
not sure where im supposed to post this question, but if known its å simple one.

i have bought a hifi :

harman kardon dpr 2005
klipsch r3-ii

will a Nevo c3 (universal) control my reciever ??
im nus sure since dpr 2005 began producing in 2004

have sent harman/kardon a mail, but im bidding on it online so would have been nice to shurley now if it fits :)

[two posts merged - - moderator]

Solution
The Nevo C3 is a learning remote, so even if there are no codes, you should still be able to 'teach' it to work. of course if the receiver your bidding on doesn't come with a remote, that wont be very helpful. Nevo remotes are designed to be set up by a custom installer. I've also herd there ir code database is not the best.

ricdiculus

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
The Nevo C3 is a learning remote, so even if there are no codes, you should still be able to 'teach' it to work. of course if the receiver your bidding on doesn't come with a remote, that wont be very helpful. Nevo remotes are designed to be set up by a custom installer. I've also herd there ir code database is not the best.

Solution

proxy87

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017

This is a reciver with broken control, estimated price 1500-2000 usd

ricdiculus

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
Well, you will definitely need the code for the remote then. Rather then Harmon Kardon, I would get intouch with Nevo. They should be able to help you, probably quicker then the folks at H/K.