vinster27

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
What is your budget?Under 1000 dollars

2_What is the size of the notebook
that you are considering?: 15-16 inches

4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable

5_How much battery life do you need? 4-5 hours

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Sims 2/ Sims 3, Madden, Nba live

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Watching movies, gaming, surfing the internet, listening to music, editing photos

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? 320GB

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.

newegg
http://www.newegg.com/

bestbuy
http://www.bestbuy.com/

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop? 4-5 years

11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them.
I would like a portable laptop that I can use for watching movies, playing games and surfing the internet

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. ASUS, Lenovo,Acer, HP, Anything that is not a Dell

13_What country do you live in? USA

I have a 4 year old Dell Inspiron 9300 that I am considering replacing because it has extremely loud fans, short battery life and a screen that is fading. It has served me well for the past four years but because of the weight: 8lbs and size: 17 inch screen with full size keyboard it has become very cumbersome to carry around. I would like to get a laptop that is more portable and has a high-resolution screen with good battery life and is less than 8 lbs. My last two laptops have been Dells so I would like to try a different brand this time. And I definitely want a laptop that is quiet with at least a 320GB hard drive and a reliable wireless adapter. Thanks for your help guys.